I feel weird. I'm so used to not feeling myself lately that I'm not sure if it's just a new wave of the old weirdness or something completely new. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Luckily I'm past the halfway mark. Just. I still have 7 more days to go before my Big Blood Test.
I over-analyzed the fuck out of my body last time and told myself I wouldn't to that this time, that I'd graduated from such first-timer naivete, but here I am again scanning IVF forum sites, hungry for as many stories and details as I can absorb. Thank god I've had some teaching to do this week to distract me. It curtails my incessant researching and lets a stomach twang remain but a stomach twang.
From all my reading, I've learned that a lot of women in my predicament will buy home pregnancy tests and starting pissing on them a couple of days after their embryo transfer. Sounds like a big waste of money considering it's rare that you'll have enough of HCG(Human chorionic gonadotropin)in your system to register anything. But it's day 7, almost day 8 for me, a completely different ball game, right?
I think London Drugs might be getting some of my money tomorrow. What can I say, I was never one to leave the presents untouched under the tree on Christmas eve. I always gave them a squeeze.
No comments:
Post a Comment